RSA has announced the new RSA Risk & Cybersecurity Practice that is inclusive of access to RSA technologies and expertise in critical practice areas focusing on risk management, incident response, cyber defense, identity assurance, threat detection and response, and advanced cyber defense.
“The cybersecurity industry is constantly evolving, forcing organizations to frequently reassess the services and tools they use to protect from and respond to breaches,” said Doug Howard, Vice President of Global Services, RSA. “These new targeted security services will help organizations confidently approach cybersecurity, and protect their business while providing them choice and flexibility to select individual services based on changing needs. Security is about leveraging expertise to find the most effective and efficient journey to reduce risk.”
The new RSA Risk & Cybersecurity Practice provides:
- Battled Tested Expertise: With more than 650 security consultants who use an innovative toolset from RSA Labs, customers benefit from 35 years of best practices addressing the intersection of IT with security honed over thousands of engagements. The RSA Risk & Cybersecurity practice is also accredited by the National Security Cyber Assistance Program for Cyber Incident Response Assistance.
- Flexible Procurement Model: Fixed-price contracts, tailored scope and extended service plans provide managers with greater autonomy over their budgets and timelines.
- Accelerated Engagement: Pre-packaged consulting services focus on business-driven results that help remediate organizational impact and deliver rapid time to value.
- Specialist Teams: Designated teams focus on delivering Business-Driven Security solutions, integration across RSA products, pre-packaged service solutions for common customer and partner needs, scalable and supportable customization solutions, and global resources to lower overall costs.
RSA’s new services can help identify security gaps within organizations, improve cyber defense readiness, evaluate maturity and risk, adhere to governance and compliance practices, and deploy quick response services in the event of a breach.
Organizations often focus on technology-centric solutions and overlook the immediate issues and risks facing the business. These RSA services also address this by evaluating people, processes and technology to create a holistic assessment of cybersecurity needs so that if or when a breach occurs, organizations can deploy a nimble and effective response.
The RSA Risk & Cybersecurity Pracice has a global footprint and four specialty practices:
- RSA Risk Management Practice: Risk management programs empower organizations to efficiently implement risk management processes to significantly improve their business risk management maturity. RSA Risk Management practitioners provide industry expertise and best practices to design proven, multi-disciplinary risk management solutions in the most efficient manner.
- RSA Identity Assurance Practice: Identity is the core of all security programs and represents the most consequential threat area. RSA identity experts can help with the most complex of governance, lifecycle and multi-factor authentication challenges as well as help define and architect identity and fraud programs to reduce the risk of tomorrow’s threats.
- RSA Advanced Cyber Defense Practice: Cyber defense is one part technology and three parts people, process and experience. Our battle-tested cybersecurity experts can rapidly assess an organization to identify gaps, prioritize risk and design an operational program to systematically improve defenses, integrate security solutions, provide deep visibility, detect advanced threats and reduce mitigation time.
- RSA Incident Response Practice: In preparing for a breach, organizations make continual improvements to decrease the probability of a breach. In today’s high-risk world of cyber, the probability of being breached remains high and organizations must be prepared for the worst. A well-planned Incident Response (IR) plan combined with RSA’s IR retainer-services backed by on-demand cybersecurity experts can help an organization respond faster to a cyber attack.
Additionally, RSA University provides a learning path with nearly 200 online and classroom-based training courses to enhance the performance of security teams and boost the security savvy of an organization.
In response to continued demand, RSA also unveiled two new offerings -- RSA Incident Response (IR) Retainer Services and Advanced Cyber Defense Packages – incremental security services to expand situational and risk-centric planning solutions for organizations.
The RSA Incident Response (IR) Retainer Services and Advanced Cyber Defense Packages are currently available globally, and pricing may vary depending on geography and customer requirements. The offerings will also be sold through channel partners. RSA is providing training to channel partners in early 2017 to familiarize them with the services while integrating them into channel partner curricula and offerings.