About the Awards
The NWA Information Management Awards, inaugurated in 2012, aims to recognize Asia's leaders in Information Security, Storage and Data Management for the huge advances made in these fields over the last few years.
It is the only regional Editors' Choice Awards for this mature but growing niche area, backed by - Networks Asia, Security Asia and Storage Asia - and a team of experienced editors with deep and broad industry knowledge, as well as conference producers, marketers and panel of CIO advisers with deep insights in Information Management.
NWA editors shortlisted 2-3 finalists for each of the 25 categories. The list of finalists was then put up for online voting by 100 regional CIOs and IT heads to determine the award winner in each category.
- Reputation of vendor in the marketplace
- Features and USPs of the solution
- Widespread acceptance of technology and/or brand
- Users’ feedback on the solution/deployment
- Durability, scalability, quality of service as contributing factors