When the line at Richardson’s Ice Cream snakes all the method down to the batting cages at this divine household area, you understand winter season’s over.
The Richardsons have been farming for over three centuries; however, today’s farm consists of miniature golf courses, batting cages, and driving variety.
Richardson’s ice cream comes right from the cows on the farm outback, where you can likewise see sheep, chickens, ducks, and even a rooster.
Enjoy tastes like Purple Cow inside in the new, all-season dining-room or outside patio area with waterfalls. And do not forget a gallon of milk to take home. You can likewise delight in Richardson’s ice cream at Jordan’s Furniture, Reading (see listed below).
Summer season: 9am– 11pm everyday
Fall, Winter, and Spring: Sunday– Thursday: 9 am– 9:30 pm.
Friday and Saturday: 9 am– 10 pm.
* Dairy farm and bottling center.
* All-season dining-room and outside patio area with waterfalls.
* Cows, sheep, chickens, ducks, and even a rooster to see.
* Golf Country with two miniature golf courses, batting cages, and driving variety.
Richardson’s at Jordan’s Furniture, Reading.
50 Walkers Brook Dr.
Reading, MA, 01867.
Checking out hours (all year).
Monday– Friday: 10am– 10pm.
Saturday: 10am– 11pm.
Sunday: 11am– 7pm.
Checking out Highlights (part of Jordan’s Furniture Superstore).
* 60 x 40-foot ice cream stand, topped with an enormous banana split constructed out of jelly beans.
* Beantown: reproductions of Boston landmarks sculptured with jelly beans, plus jelly bean tables with chairs to sit and enjoy your ice cream.
* Liquid Fireworks reveal every 30 minutes.
* The only indoor Trapeze School in the nation.
* IMAX 3D Movie Theater.
PLACE: 156 South Main Street (Rte 114), Middleton, MA, 01949 maps.
Anticipate to wait in line on warm nights or time your check out to beat the after-dinner and after-school crowds. Richardson’s is a farm, and kids will be amazed to learn that cows SMELL.