” The supreme dining experience ignoring Whale Beach situated simply around the corner from Palm Beach.”
Possibly the only function that can divert your attention from the sensational view at Jonah’s is the remarkable food and white wine offering. The acclaimed Hatted Restaurant uses outstanding Contemporary Australian food under the instructions of Executive Chef Matteo Zamboni in partnership with Food and Beverage Director Niels Suliman.
Jonah’s primary dining-room provides uninterrupted views of the ocean with flooring to ceiling glass windows. Our multi-award-winning dining establishment showcases a seasonal menu offering the -most excellent regional fruit and vegetables.
Jonah’s Terrace terrace is set down on the cliffs of Whale Beach. Neglecting the Tasman Sea, permitting the fresh fragrance of the ocean to breeze past as restaurants take advantage of the unmatched place. The terrace is likewise home to a unique menu of lighter, mid-meal grazing items.
Jonah’s intimate, cozy, and unwined bar is the best environment to loosen up. Delight in attracting mixed drinks utilizing Jonah’s house-made syrups, homemade lemonade, and iced tea or choose from our award-winning white wine list.
Award-Winning Food & Wine:
We have happily made numerous awards consisting of a ‘Chef’s Hat’ from the Sydney Morning Herald Good Food Guide for the past ten years and granted Australia’s Wine List of the Year in 2017 the Gourmet Traveller Wine List of the Year Awards.
A restricted seasonal A La Carte menu is readily available for groups of 13 to 23 visitors. Please finish our query kind -and our appointments group will call you quickly to discuss your requirements.
Do not seem like driving? -Jonah advises On Q cars and truck business as a cost-effective driver driven, regional, effective, and friendly method to take a trip. Please call Deborah on 0407 027 119 to discuss your transport choices.
We keep a smart-casual gown code in the dining-room at Jonah’s. We do not enable swimsuits, males’ singlets/tank tops, and flip-flops. Need the Manager on duty to discover your outfit does not satisfy our dining-room gown code requirements. We book the right to ask for a clothes modification or suggest our casual dining location, on the Terrace or Lawn.
When dining on Public Holidays, an additional charge of 10% uses
– Matteo Zamboni
Italian born Matteo Zamboni’s excellent profession has consisted of opening his own dining establishment Zambo formerly situated in Surry Hills. Before that, he operated at 2 Hatted Pilu in Freshwater as Head Chef, 2 Hatted Ormeggio at the Spit, 3 Hatted Quay Restaurant Sydney, 3 Michelin Star RyuGin in Tokyo, Head Chef for the royal household in Qatar, Doha.
Matteo has operated at a few of Italy’s finest Michelin star dining establishments consisting of 2 Michelin Star Cracco Ristorante in Milan, 3 Michelin Star La Pergola dell’ Hotel in Rome and 1 Michelin Star La Terraza del’ Hotel Eden in Rome.
- Group Head Sommelier
- Niels Suliman brings a wealth of experience to Jonah’s working as a sommelier in a few of the world’s most impressive Michelin star dining establishments. With enthusiasm for red wines and the total dining offering at Jonah’s, he is committed to keeping the most important requirements and supplying flawless service for each visitor. Niels makes every effort to provide a perfect dining experience, leaving visitors with irreplaceable memories and anticipating their next go-to.
- Head Sommelier
- Before standing out in his position at Jonah’s, he worked as a sommelier in the U.K. and the United States for some years at the Maine Relais and Chateau home. The white wine list presently includes as numerous as 1600 International and Australian red wine labels.
Jonah’s, Whale Beach
- A clifftop oceanfront retreat, an hour’s drive north of Sydney, or 20-minutes by seaplane, attracts healthy foods and stylish weekenders.
- Whale Beach, Sydney.
How did it strike you on arrival?
Merely an hour’s drive north of Sydney, Jonah’s ocean retreat is a dreamy hill vacation above significant Whale Beach. Technique by air with 20-minute scenic flights from the city’s Rose Bay Water Airport with Sydney Seaplanes, landing on close-by Pittwater, where a courtesy automobile escorts you from the jetty. Founded in 1929, this stylish white shop hotel makes a perfect base for checking out the surrounding Northern Beaches in style.
What’s the crowd look like?
Jet-set city slickers and worldwide world travelers get to escape to unique Jonah’s, a smart-casual gown code in its location dining establishment.
The top things: Tell us about your space.
Regional style company Baxter + Thrum just recently remodeled Jonah’s 10 Ocean Retreat and one bigger Peninsula space. Each includes a calming seaside scheme of elegant white, navy, oatmeal, pale wood, and gold accents, with oak herringbone parquetry floor covering, bronze lights, textured wallpaper, and linen couches. Private terraces have jaw-dropping water views.
We’re yearning some deep, corrective sleep. Did they get us?
Super-comfy King beds by Australia’s A.H. Beard has big quilted headboards.
How about the little things, like a tiny bar, or shower goodies. Any of that discover its method into your luggage?
Spaces consist of mini-bars and Vittoria coffee devices.
Please inform us the restroom will not let us down.
High-pressure walk-in showers, an indulging day spa bath, soft bathrobes, and Molton Brown items make bathing enjoyable.
Perhaps the most essential subject of all: wifi. What’s the word?
There’s free in-room wifi, plus over 350 complimentary motion pictures.
Space service: Worth it?
Bundles consist of breakfast, supper, and numerous indulgent, premium, and romantic gets away consisting of massages, Champagne, boat cruises, deals with and hinders.
Personnel: If you could award one a prize, who gets it, and why?
Italian-born chef Matteo Zamboni directs Jonah’s well-known, official dining establishment, where matched waiters serve you with grace.
Anything stands apart about other services and functions? Whether it’s childcare, health clubs, day spas, even parking– whatever stuck to you.
Schedule well in advance for The Restaurant at Jonah’s, a white, light area serving Italian-influenced modern Australian food with great Australian and global red wines. The acclaimed cellar stocks 1,600 white wines consisting of classic labels.
What was most remarkable– or heartbreaking– about your stay?
Jonah’s cliff top gardens and swimming pool are sun-kissed temptations. Even if you’re not remaining overnight, experience lunch or supper here to absorb mind-blowing seaside views through floor-to-ceiling windows.
Bottom line: worth it, and why?
Previous celeb visitors consist of royals, rock designs, stars, and stars, from Mick Jagger to Jerry Hall, Bono, Michael Caine, Anthony Hopkins, and Justin Bieber.
Six bedrooms, Oceanfront House in Caswell Beach
Charcoal Grill, Linen Service, Wedding & Event Friendly, Gazebo, Departure Maid Service.
Port-a-Crib, High Chair
Card/ Poker Table, Board Games/ Puzzles, Beach Umbrella, Beach Toys, Ocean Kayak
Home Entertainment Features
Cable, Extended Cable, CD Player, DVD Player, Book Library, Wet Bar
Non-Smoking, Washer/ Dryer, Outdoor Deck, Outdoor Shower with Hot & Cold, Picnic Table, Garage, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Central Air & Heat, Ceiling Fan, No Pets Allowed, Off-Season Monthly
Kitchen area Features:
Equipped Kitchen, Refrigerator, Icemaker, Garbage Disposal, Dishwasher, Wine Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave
- Hi-Speed Internet (Wireless).
- Jonah’s Restaurant & Accommodation, Whale Beach, Palm Beach5-star.
- 69 Bunya Road, Whale Beach, Palm Beach, NSW, 2107, Australia.
- Rural hotel with outside swimming pool, near Palm Beach Golf Club.
What’s around Jonah’s Restaurant & Accommodation, Whale Beach, Palm Beach.
- Palm Beach Golf Club – 30 minutes walk.
- Avalon Beach – 2.3 mi/ 3.8 km.
- Newport Beach – 4.2 mi/ 6.7 km.
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) – 81 minutes drive.
- Sydney Pymble Station – 32 minutes drive.
- Sydney Gordon Station – 33 minutes drive.
- Jonahs Hotel.
- Jonahs Restaurant & Accommodation, Whale Beach Hotel Palm Beach.
- Jonahs Hotel Palm Beach.
- Jonahs Palm Beach.
- Jonahs Restaurant Accommodation Whale Beach Hotel Palm Beach.
- Jonahs Restaurant Accommodation Whale Beach Hotel.
- Jonahs Restaurant Accommodation Whale Beach Palm Beach.
- Jonahs Restaurant Accommodation Whale Beach.
- Jonahs Restaurant & Accommodation, Whale Beach Hotel.
- Jonahs Restaurant & Accommodation, Whale Beach Palm Beach.
- Jonah’s Whale Beach.
Dining Establishments in Whale Beach.
Seafood, Australian, Vegetarian, Friendly.
Area and contact:
69 Bunya Rd, Whale Beach, Pittwater, New South Wales 2108 Australia.
Food and atmosphere.
- Regional food, Seafood, Australian, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options.
- Oysters, sashimi, roast potatoes, and a little lettuce just side salad.
- Meals -fresh oysters and king prawns were rather high.
- Scampi, mulloway fish, scallops, octopus, chips, homemade sauces, and salad.
- Different and rather fascinating with oysters, sashimi, scallops, prawns and so on
Maybe the only function that can divert your attention from Jonah’s spectacular view is the food. The multi acclaimed Hatted Restaurant provides outstanding Contemporary Australian cuisine and a remarkable red wine list using more than 1600 white wines from around the world.
Highchairs Available, Free Wifi, Reservations, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Seating, Parking Available, Street Parking, Free Off-Street Parking, Wheelchair Accessible. Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Accepts Discover, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Waterfront.
Niels Suliman brings a wealth of experience to Jonah’s working as a sommelier in some of the world’s most exceptional Michelin star dining establishments. Merely an hour’s drive north of Sydney, Jonah’s ocean retreat is a dreamy hill vacation above remarkable Whale Beach. Established in 1929, this classy white shop hotel makes a perfect base for checking the surrounding Northern Beaches in design.
Schedule well in advance for The Restaurant at Jonah’s, a white, light area serving Italian-influenced modern Australian food with great Australian and global white wines. The multi acclaimed Hatted Restaurant provides outstanding Contemporary Australian food and an extraordinary white wine list containing more than 1600 white wines from around the world.