This article might be your reference if you are looking for the best accommodation to stay in Mexico City. The Maria Isabel Hotel is the right choice as it has excellent amenities. The Marian Isabel is located in Paseo de la Reforma 325 Col. Cuauhtemoc, Mexico City 06500 Mexico. Below are the brief information about the hitel, as follows:
Space service, 24-hour
Buffet breakfast, charge from 16.00 USD
Complete American breakfast cost from 16.00 USD
Ristorante Amici (2nd Floor).
Enjoy improved Italian food at Ristorante Amici. Focusing on crisp salads, handcrafted pasta, and abundant desserts, our sun-lit dining establishment neglects Reforma Avenue and its golden Angel of Independence. Ask about our kids’ menu and Sunday breakfast.
Manhattan Deli Restaurant (Lobby level).
Feel carried to the heart of New York City at our Manhattan Deli Restaurant. Open all the time, our American restaurant uses menus. It includes such favorites as NYC-style bagels, pizza, and fresh salads, served in our welcoming, wood-paneled dining-room.
Sway to our live Mariachi music as you dine on a delicious variety of Mexican meals, coupled with ingeniously mixed drinks and regional beers. Near downtown CDMX, our bar the perfect area to start a night out. Visitors should be 18+ and pay a cover charge to go in.
Join us at Lobby Bar after returning from shopping on Reforma Avenue or an afternoon of downtown sightseeing. Found in the hotel’s lobby, this inviting area uses an international choice of red wines, draft ales, and mixed drinks handcrafted by our mixologists.
- Angel De La Independencia.
- Bosque De Chapultepec.
- Sports Palace.
- Xochimilco Floating Gardens.
- Benito Juarez International Airport Mexico City (MEX).
- Airport Phone: +52 55 2482 2400. Hotel instructions:
- 7.3 miles E. This hotel does not supply a shuttle bus service.
Other transport: Private Personalized Pick-Up Service; cost: 69 USD (one method); appointment needed.
Approximate taxi fare: 25 USD (one method).
Bus service, charge: 3 USD (one method).
Train service, cost: 0.5 USD (one method).
See the MEX airport site.
Take Circuito Interior and exit at Rio Mississippi, turn left and continue till you reach Reforma Avenue. Turn left at Reforma Avenue. Follow Reforma Avenue up until you see the Angel Statue. The hotel will be on the.
Cost for each extra page of outbound fax.
Available Areas with Accessible Routes from Public Entrance:
- Physical fitness.
- Fulfilling ballrooms and areas:
- Swimming pool available.
- Swimming pool path.
- Public entryway option:
- Registration Desk Pathway.
- Registration desk.
- Dining establishment( s)/ Lounge( s).
Available Hotel Features:
Service animals are welcome.
Guest Room Accessibility:
Available guest rooms with 32″ broad entrances.
The available path from the public entryway to available guest rooms.
Alarm clock telephone ringers.
Restroom grab bars.
Tub grab bars.
Deadbolt locks decreased.
Door night guards, reduced.
Doors with a lever manage.
Electric outlets, reduced.
No transfer shower is readily available.
Shower wand, adjustable.
TELEVISION with closed-captioning.
Toilet seat at wheelchair height.
Electric cars and trucks are charging stations: 3, Complimentary.
On-site parking, charge: 3.10 USD per hour, 10.50 USD daily.
Valet parking, charge: 3.10 USD per hour.
Cars and truck Rentals.
Bus Station: Observatorio.
Train Station: Insurgentes Metro Station.
Discover a New York atmosphere and tasty menu items, from healthy salads to bagels, pizza, and sushi at the Manhattan Deli. Kids from 0 to 5 years of age food are complimentary, while those from 6 years to 12 years eat at half rate.
Hotel Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel.
Paseo de la Reforma 325, 06500 Mexico City, Mexico.
Get the star treatment with the first-rate service at Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel.
Providing an outside swimming pool and a dining establishment, Sheraton Maria Isabel Hotel Towers is and has an affluent area embedded in the heart of Mexico City’s financial district on Paseo de la Reforma Avenue, best throughout the Angel de la Independencia Monument. WiFi access to is readily available.
Each space here will supply you with air conditioning, a minibar, and cable television channels. Additionals consist of a desk, a security deposit box, and ironing centers.
At Sheraton Maria Isabel Hotel Towers you will discover a tennis court and a physical fitness center. Jorongo, the on-site bar, includes live mariachi music. Ristorante Amici, the acclaimed dining establishment at Sheraton Maria Isabel, is focused on Italian food.
The hotel is a brief 5-minute walk from the Mexican Stock Exchange Building and best beside the U.S. Embassy. The Historic Centre can be reached in a 10-minute drive.
Visitors liked walking the area!
- United States Embassy, 0 miles.
- The Angel of Independence, 0.1 miles.
- Mexican Stock Exchange, 0.2 miles.
- Museo Casa de Carranza, 0.3 miles.
- Reforma 222, 0.4 miles.
- Glorieta Insurgentes.
- Benito Juarez Theatre, 0.5 miles.
- Jorge Negrete Theatre.
- Torre Mayor, 0.6 miles.
- Main Tower.
Markets and dining establishments:
- Benito Juarez International Airport, 5.4 miles.
- Lic. Adolfo López Mateos International Airport, 26.7 miles.
- Hermanos Serdán International Airport, 55.1 miles.
Most popular landmarks:
- Chapultepec Castle, 1.1 miles.
- Chapultepec Forest, 1.4 miles.
- Museo de Arte Popular.
- Museo de Memoria y Tolerancia, 1.6 miles.
- The Museum of Fine Arts, 1.7 miles.
- Palacio de Correos, 1.9 miles.
- Metropolitan Cathedral of Mexico City, 2.3 miles.
- National Palace, Mexico, 2.4 miles.
- Murales de Diego Rivera en la Secretaria de Educacion Publica.
- Soumaya Museum, 2.6 miles.
The Quesadillas Maria Isabel:
- It’s Restaurants in Mexico City.
- Mexican Latin Vegetarian Friendly.
- Emilio Castelar 14 Col Polanco Chapultepec, Mexico City, Mexico.
- Mexican, Latin.
- Different DIETS.
- Vegetarian Friendly.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch.
- Takeout, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Table Service.
Area and contact:
Miguel Hidalgo, 0.4 miles from Museo Nacional de Antropología.
Finest nearby hotels:
Hyatt Regency Mexico City, 15 miles away.
InterContinental Presidente Mexico City, 16 miles away.
Hotel Habita, 22 miles away.
JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City, 24 miles away.
The Mexico City Hotel
Chain: Marriott International Hotels.
Brand name: Sheraton.
They were developed: 1962.
It was remodeled: 2016.
Overall conference area: 75,000 sq. Ft.
Guest spaces: 756 Paseo de la Reforma 325 Col. Cuauhtemoc Mexico City 06500.
Satisfying spaces: 30.
Biggest space: 13,649 sq. ft.
Second most prominent space: 7,287 sq. Ft.
- 10 miles away.
- El Ángel de la Independencia (” The Angel of Independence”), the majority of frequently understood by the reduced name El Ángel and formally referred to as Columna de la Independencia, is a triumph column situated on a roundabout over Paseo de la.
Chapultepec Castle Museum.
- 1 km away.
- Chapultepec Castle is found on top of Chapultepec Hill. It lies in the middle of Chapultepec Park in Mexico City at the height of 2,325 meters (7,628 feet) above the water level. The website of the hill was a sacred place for Aztecs.
- Historic landmark.
- 50 km away.
- Teotihuacan’s holy city (‘where the gods were produced’) is located some 50 km north-east of Mexico City. Developed in between the 7th and 1st centuries A.D., it is defined by the large size of its monoliths– in particular.
- National Museum of Anthropology.
- One mile Away.
- The Museo Nacional de Antropología (MNA, or National Museum of Anthropology) is a national museum of Mexico. Found in the location between Paseo de la Reforma and Calle Mahatma Gandhi within Chapultepec Park in Mexico City.
- 7 km away.
- Centro Banamex is a first-rate convention and exhibit center situated in Mexico City, with an enforcing and renowned style that matches any sort of occasion.
- It belongs to the Las Americas Complex, which uses a broad range of home entertainment alternatives.
Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez.
- 13 km away.
- The Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez is a 4.304 km (2.674 mi) racecourse in Mexico City, Mexico, named after the racing chauffeurs Ricardo and Pedro Rodríguez. When Ricardo Rodríguez passed away, the circuit got its name quickly after it opened.
Rufino Tamayo Museum.
- The Museo Tamayo lies in the Bosque de Chapultepec, in a clearing surrounded by trees, 150 meters from the Paseo de la Reforma. It’s available by two pedestrian roadways: a diagonal street that starts at the corner of Reform.
Range from airport:
- Ten min. from the location.
- Valet parking.
- $ 9.00/ day.
- Bus parking.
- Discover Mexico City at the Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel. We are centrally located on Paseo de la Reforma, neglecting the famous Angel of Independence and near a lot of our piece de resistance. Our conventional hotel is likewise just 30 minutes from Mexico City International Airport.
- Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel takes pride in our capability to accommodate different-sized occasions. Select from 30 roomy conference rooms, with capacities varying from 10 to 1,500 individuals.
- 756 Sleeping Rooms.
- Cancellation Policy.
- According to the group agreement.
- Granted as: Mexico’s Leading Business Hotel 2007.
- We are a 5 Stars 4 Diamonds hotel.
- Hotel Maria Isabel.
- Blvd. Camino Real 351, Col. Vista Hermosa, Colima, COL.
Explore the location:
- La Piedra Lisa Park.
- Eighteen minutes walk.
- Plaza San Fernando.
- 3 minutes drive.
- Federal Palace.
- 7 minutes drive.
- Colima, Colima (CLQ-Licenciado Miguel de la Madrid).
- 34 minutes drive.
About this location:
Found in Colima, Hotel Maria Isabel is linked to shopping. EcoParc Colima and El Cahuita are regional destinations. Those in the state of mind for shopping can go to Plaza San Fernando and Plaza Centralia Shopping. Our visitors value the hotel’s peaceful place.
- La Piedra Lisa Park – 18 minutes walk.
- Plaza San Fernando – 3 minutes drive.
- Federal Palace – 7 minutes drive.
- Nunez Garden – 8 minutes drive.
- Plaza Centralia Shopping Center – 8 minutes drive.
Colima, Colima (CLQ-Licenciado Miguel de la Madrid) – 34 minutes drive.
- Las Guacamayas– 1 minutes walk.
- Central hotel linked to the convention center in Colima with three outside pools.
- Along with three outside swimming pools, this smoke-free hotel has a physical fitness and a dining establishment. All 163 spaces provide complimentary WiFi, space service, and LCD TVs with cable television channels.
- Hotel Maria Isabel provides 163 air-conditioned lodgings with safes and hair clothes dryers.
- LCD TVs include cable television channels.
- Restrooms consist of showers and complimentary toiletries.
- This Colima hotel supplies complimentary wireless Internet gain access. Business-friendly features consist of phones and desks. House cleaning is used daily, and irons/ironing boards can be asked.
- Three outside pools are on the website in addition to a kids’ swimming pool. Other leisure features consist of physical fitness.
- The leisure activities listed below are offered either on the website or close by; charges might use.
Home is likewise called:
- Hotel Maria Isabel Colima.
- Maria Isabel Colima.
- Maria Isabel Hotel.
- Hotel Maria Isabel Hotel.
- Hotel Maria Isabel Hotel Colima.
Frequently asked questions:
Can I cancel my booking free at the Hotel Maria Isabel and get a complete refund?
Yes, Hotel Maria Isabel uses complimentary cancellation to choose space rates, because of versatility matters! Please describe the Hotel Maria Isabel cancellation policy on our website for more information about any requirements or exemptions.
Does this hotel have a swimming pool?
Yes, this residential or commercial property has three outside swimming pools and a kids’ swimming pool.
Is this home pet-friendly?
No, animals are not enabled at this home.
How much is parking at this residential or commercial property?
Self-parking is free at this residential or commercial property.
What time is check-in at Hotel Maria Isabel?
Check-in is from 3 PM-midnight. After-hours check-in is not offered.
What time is check-out at the Hotel Maria Isabel?
Check-out is at midday.
Where is the location of this hotel?
- Found in the heart of Colima, this hotel is within one mi (2 km) of La Piedra Lisa Park and Plaza San Fernando. Federal Palace and Nunez Garden are likewise within two mi (3 km).
- At Sheraton Maria Isabel Hotel Towers you will discover a tennis court and a physical fitness center. Discover Mexico City at the Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel. Our standard hotel is likewise just 30 minutes from the Mexico City International Airport.
- Found in Colima, Hotel Maria Isabel is linked to shopping. Hotel Maria Isabel uses 163 air-conditioned lodgings with safes and hair clothes dryers.