Visitors can enjoy all that Buldana has to provide, consisting of the temples, lakeside setting, and monoliths. Tourists can likewise appreciate the city’s forests and zoo.
Dressing for Buldana:
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures are typically 102 ° F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 57 ° F.- From April to June, the average is 109 ° F throughout the day and 74 ° F at night.
- Through September, July sees average temperature levels of 92 ° F during the day and 71 ° F at night.
- In October-December, you can anticipate 93 ° F as the daytime average and 55 ° F as the nighttime average.
- About 22.44 inches of rain falls on Buldana each year.
- May and April are -usually, the most popular months balancing 106 ° F. December and January are traditionally the coldest with an average temperature level of 57 ° F. Frequently asked concerns.
What’s the very best place for a stay in Buldana?
Based on our traveler information, Yogiraj Palace is among the top options for your stay. This 3-star hotel provides a restaurant and complimentary parking. Sai Krupa Lawn and Regency is another right choice for your journey. Buldhana is a city in Buldhana district, Vidarbha Region, in Maharashtra in Western India.
In 1853, the Buldhana district was ruled by the British East India Company. Buldhana district was part of West Berar. In 1867, the Buldhana district was created when North Berar and Mehkar districts were merged. In 1950, Buldhana ended up being a part of the state of Madhya Pradesh and had Nagpur as the capital. In 1956, when the Marathi speaking areas of Vidarbha regions and Bombay state combined to form the State of Maharashtra, Buldhana also became a part of this state. Today, Buldhana is a place known for its cotton trading industries and oilseeds.
- By plane. The nearby airport is Aurangabad (IXU IATA). From there you will have to take a trip 122 km by roadway.
- By train. The nearest railhead is at Malkapur (45 km).
- By vehicle. You can travel to Lonar by road utilizing Aurangabad and Jalna (600 km overall) from Mumbai.
- Sunset Point, on the ghats of Buldhana – Malkapur highway.
- A zoo called Ranichi Baag (Queen’s Garden).
- Sangam Lake.
- Gavdevi Temple.
- Sailani Baba Dargah, Sailani Baba Darga which is among the popular place near Buldhana.
- Bharat Vidyalaya.
- The Love Trust (orphanage) for Indian children in need.
- Rajur Ghat
- Botha Forest, big botha forest at Buldhana-Khamgaon Road.
- Jaicha Deo Jalicha Deo, an important spiritual place of the Mahanubhav sect.
- Source of River Paingaga.
‘Mardadi Devi’ temple near the village Dudha on Buldhana Dhad road.
1-Gajanan Maharaj temple (Gajan Maharaj Mandir), Shree Gajanan Maharaj Sansthan, Shegaon (Near central train station district), ☏ +91 7262 252018, +91 7262 252699, +91 7262 252251, ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Gajanan Maharaj Temple was constructed to honor Shri Sant Gajanan Maharaj, a late 19th– and early 20th-century Indian holy man known to many individuals in Maharashtra, India. His birthdate is unidentified; he lived the majority of his life at Shegaon.
2-Girda. Girda sun increase time varies 20 minutes from IST. ‘Kali Bhint/Black Wall,’ a geographical structure. ‘Sita Kahani’ a place where Pandavas concealed throughout agyatvas. Home and temple. Lovely natural scene and waterfall. 3-Shree Balaji Temple (Balaji Mandir), Malkapur Road, Buldhana. Shree Balaji Temple at Buldhana stands as a specific reproduction of the Shree Balaji temple at Tirupati. Shivaji and Jijamata.
4-Buldana. There are several monuments in this little area, which owe their presence to Rajmata Jijabai and her dad Lakhuji Jadhav. These monuments like Kalkat, Rang Mahal, Tomb of Lakhuji Jadhav, Place of Lakhuji Jadhav, the ancient temple of Neekjantheshwar, and Rameshwar have terrific heritage and architectural value.
5-Lonar Lake (Lonar Sarovar), Situated on the borders of Loanar town in Buldhana District. The Lake was first pointed out in ancient bibles such as the Skanda Purana, the Padma Puran, and the Ain-i-Akbari. The very first European to go to the Lake was British officer, J.E. Alexander, in 1823. Buldhana district in Maharashtra, where the Lake is located, was when part of Ashoka’s empire and then of Satavahanas.
The Chalukyas and Rashtrakutas also ruled this area. During the Mughals, Yadavas, Nizam and the British, trade succeeded in this area. Several temples found on the periphery of the Lake are known as Yadava temples and Hemadpanthi temples (named after Hemadri Ramgaya). This depression was formed many years back. Some 50,000 years ago, a giant meteor fell on the earth from the area.
The fall’s impact was so enormously substantial that a huge bowl-shaped crater was carved in the sand. This was 7 km in area and 1.8 km in size. This is expected to be the most prominent and earliest meteoric crater in the whole world.
The nearest rival here is the Canyon Diabolo of Arizona in the United States. You can also see peafowls that have made the crater their house and find great migratory birds deals. 6-Nandura Hanuman statue, NH 6, Markapur Road, Nandura. This is popular for the temple of Lord Hanuman. The temple is expected to be having the world’s most significant Hanuman idol. It is around 105 feet (30m) high.
ARD CineMall, Deshlahra design, Malkapur Road, ☏ +91 777397188 8. 11 AM-noon. ARD CineMall is the very first cinema in the Below 1 Lac population town in India. The hall is UFO digital projection innovation, which first in Buldhana, with overall Dolby digital surround sound systems. 80-110.
- ARD MART, Supermarket, Malkapur Road, Buldhana. (Auto Rickshaws are readily available.), ☏ +91 7262 242828, ✉email@example.com. 10:30 AM-8:00 PM. Delight in Shopping with many appealing Regular Offers, Schemes (12 +1 Month Free, Supper Sundays), Discounts. With adequate Parking Space. No entry price.
- Quality house, Supermarket, Bhagavan Mahavir Marg, Buldhana., ☏ +91 7262 242134, +91 7262 242801. It is one of the high grocery stores in Buldhana.
There are lots of private guesthouses:
- Government Guest House, Chaitanyawadi.
- Heera Guest House, New DP Road, Siddhartha Nagar, Chikhli. Internet access to laundry centers, parking, 24-hour front desk, secretarial services, space service, and 24-hour power.
Leading Tourist Places To Visit in Buldhana.
Buldhana is a small district in the Amravati division of Maharashtra. Its name is stemmed from Bhil Thana that suggests the home of Bhil Tribe. Buldhana is the place where large groups of Bhils resided. This place was a part of Berar province back in certain times of the Mahabharata period.
Unrolled across 9,640-kilometer square, Buldhana is entrenched on the basin of River Tapi & Godavari.
The environment of Buldhana is tropical temperate. Buldhana also gets an adequate amount of rains in monsoons. There are numerous destinations in Buldhana that are frequented by visitors as well as locals. The Lonar Crater Lake, Dnyanganga Sanctuary, Hanuman temple, Mast Kalandar Dargah, and more locations tempt people from different directions.
The populace of Buldhana is multilingual and communicates in Marathi, along with Hindi. Buldhana is the district head office and a Municipal Council in the Buldhana District of the Amravati department in Maharashtra’s Indian State. It is the second biggest city after Khamgaon in Buldhana District. 13% of the population is under six years of age. Buldhana District News Portals Buldhana Today. When utilizing our India journey preparation website, you’re developing your vacation based upon your interests, visitor evaluations, and the notified opinions of our well-traveled writers.
In 1853, the Buldhana district was ruled by the British East India Company. Buldhana district was part of West Berar. In 1867, the Buldhana district was created when North Berar and Mehkar districts were combined. Buldhana district in Maharashtra, where the Lake is situated, was as soon as part of Ashoka’s empire and then of Satavahanas. Buldhana is the district headquarters and a Municipal Council in the Buldhana District of Amravati division in the Indian State of Maharashtra.