06 June 2018
Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel, Singapore
INFORMATION MANAGEMENT AWARDS
The NetworkWorld Asia (NWA) Information Management Awards, inaugurated in 2012, recognizes Asia’s leading providers of Data Management, Security and Storage solutions for their huge advances made over the last few years.
The 7th annual Information Management Awards this year will bear testimony to the innovation and responsiveness of these solution and service providers in meeting the growing needs of end-user organizations as a result of the burgeoning adoption and application of big data, IoT, cybersecurity, the hybrid cloud and AI.
As the only regional editors’ and CIOs’ choice awards program for this fast-growing field, the prestige and honor in winning an award in NWA’s Information Management Awards cannot be overstated.
Researched and guided by our team of experienced editors, and judged by a sizeable panel of regional CIOs, this Awards program offers certain depth and breadth in both domain expertise and market/industry insights.
1) NWA editors search and research for the relevant categories and nominees for the Awards
2) NWA editors then shortlist an average of 3 finalists for each of the 40 Award categories
3) The lists of finalists are then put up online for judging by an invited panel of 100 regional CIOs, CISOs, IT directors and data center heads from end-user organizations across all industry sectors
4) The finalists with the highest votes in each category will be declared the Award winner, or joint-winners in the event of a tie in the highest scores
* Newer entrants into the Asia Pacific market (5 years or less) have the opportunity to win the “Most Promising” award categories, if our editors and panel of CIO judges consider them to be potentially disruptive innovators in Data Management, Security and Storage.
Disclaimer: Not every category will be awarded, and the organizers reserve the right not to award them if no clear winner emerges from the judging.